Cork and Fork Fest - Civic Precinct Wagga
Everyone is welcome - families, couples, singles, locals and visitors.
Guests have the option to choose from a variety of delicious, locally-sourced food options, while taking in the sounds of local musicians.
The bar is serviced by Borambola Wines, supplying their full range of 100 per cent estate-grown wines, Tuckerbox hoppy lager beer or premium apple cider.
- Bring your own picnic blanket or chair.
- Bring your own food or drinks is NOT permitted.
- EFTPOS available at bar.
- Cash out available (with a AUD2 surcharge).
- Gluten free and child options available.
- Dogs allowed on a lead and away from the food area.
Date + time:
Friday 22 February 2019, 5.30pm to 9.30pm
Entry costs:Free entry
Venue:Civic Precinct Wagga
Wagga Wagga, New South Wales