Favourite things | Dining out
Food to feed the soul or soul food? It doesn’t matter how you say it, there’s all the foodie options to discover in Wagga Wagga + Surrounds.
Here’s just some of our favourite eat + drink picks for coffee that will ‘brew your mind’ to flavour feast dinner options to try this autumn in our Wagga Wagga + Surrounds region.
6am coffee kick or 11am brunch with friends, our Wagga Wagga + Surrounds eat + drink places have you covered.
- The Fast Lane Drive Thru Coffee - open early for a caffeine wake up call
- Fitzmaurice Café - trendy cafe, trendy food
- Trail Street Coffee Shop - a Wagga Wagga staple
- The Blessed Bean – Best Street - a cosy coffee nook (pictured below)
- Artisan Baker - French baked goods (need we say more?!)
Lunch goals – yep, we got you covered.
- Mates Gully Restaurant & Café - heroing farm-fresh produce
- Long Track Pantry (Jugiong) - coffee, cakes, bites and home-made produce for sale
- Union Club Hotel - fancy pub grub (pictured above)
- Harans Patisserie - macarons, cruffins, hand-made treats (eat now or save for later) + brunch and lunch menu
- Coolamon Cheese - cheese entree, cheese main, cheese board - all the cheese!
Brews, bites and food delights. And, there’s always room for dessert.
- Romano’s Hotel / The Hampden Bar - good food + drinks and an in-house cocktail bar
- Thaigga - modern thai fusion - there's even meals served in a whole coconut or pineapple
- Magpie’s Nest Restaurant - fine dining plus mid-week three-course dinner specials
- Wagga RSL Club - buffet dinners, in-house Chinese restaurant, sports bar, cafe and more
- Cave BBQ - burgers, ribs, wings and home-made hot sauce
- Thirsty Crow Brewing Co. - craft beers paired with brewery bites + dessert menu
- Gelatissimo Wagga Wagga - sweet, dessert treat with so many flavours to choose from.
Craving more? Head to our Eat + Drink page for more dining out options in our Wagga Wagga + Surrounds region this autumn.